Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wheels on the Party Bus


Okay, I'll admit it: "The Wheels on the Bus" is getting kind of old. I don't sing it every week, but when we do a "Things That Go" theme, I really have no choice. And the toddlers love "Wheels on the Bus." They really do. And until I come up with a new and better song, how do I inject this old song with some much-needed silliness?

So, I took my big yellow bus and made it into a party bus. Mr. Rodgers is driving! Angelina and Brad are the parents of the crying baby! "Rose" from the Golden Girls, "Kevin" from Home Alone, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air are the people on the bus! My cat Bubs! And the T-Rex on the top of the bus going "ROAR ROAR ROAR" all through the town...

1 comment:

Eliaz Beth said...

They really do. And until I come up with a new and better song, how do I inject this old song with some much-needed silliness? Minneapolis Party Bus